✬ Journal #8 ✬

Journal #8:

The fact that there are so many copyright rules kind of surprised me. I was aware that there were quite a few, but not about the Public Domain for the most part and 50-year rule.
The copyright rules were pretty confusing to me. Like I said, there are just so many of them that a person could never keep track of it.
The videos with diagrams were most helpful. The first video, however, was the hardest to understand. In general, I got the idea from them, though.
I think the website is pretty helpful and easy to understand, but I doubt very many people know of its existence or will use it. I do think it does what it does well and gets their point across.
I think the biggest issue with copyright is that very few people are cautious about their use of images and therefore get into legal trouble. Also, it’s often hard to tell if or when an image or property is copyrighted.

I think the biggest issue with cyberbullying is that nobody wants to tell anyone about what they’re going through, and, sometimes, even if they do, they’re mocked or not taken seriously enough.

Comments