✹ Journal #7 ✹

Journal #7:

While the Internet is not an absolutely vital need, I do think that anyone who needs it should have access to it. Nine times out of ten, you’ll need the Internet at home for school or work. If you do not have it, you will definitely face difficulties.
I somewhat do. Where I live, you have to drive around an hour to get to town and find a public place with public Internet (Tim Horton's). It is a lot harder for me because of that. But, if you were living in town and didn’t have to drive there, there are quite a few places to go. So, if you live in a quiet little community, you probably have nowhere to go.
I am not particularly worried. My Bluetooth is always turned off and I have my Internet turned off anytime I go out. My parents are always stressing to me that privacy settings and whatnot are very important, so it would not be taken well if I did not have them on.
I wouldn’t say it would cause trouble, I’d say it’d get my friends mocking me for a week or so. Nothing that bad. I rarely, if ever, actually post anything anyhow.

I think the biggest issue is that people do not have their Bluetooth turned off and privacy setting not updated. There isn’t a huge issue with teenagers in my opinion, it’s more with little kids.

Comments