⍟ Journal #3 ⍟

Journal #3:


I did not think there was anything really surprising about digital rights and security. I was aware of the majority of them.
I think most people do act responsibly online if you look at the bigger picture. Those who do behave well do not get as much recognition and attention as those who do not behave well. Generally, everyone is at least okay at it.
I think I would pick “thou must know when to stop using the Internet if it begins to damage your mental or physical health.” If you let it, technology can and will affect your health. Everyone has to be careful as to not let it escalate to dangerous levels.

I think the biggest issue with young people and digital rights and security is that people do not know when to stop. As mentioned above, technology can seriously affect your health if you let it and many are not aware of this.

Comments