✱ Journal #6 ✱

 Journal #6:

I found it surprising that people who prefer online shopping and people who prefer shopping in person are almost even. I thought for sure more people would have a preference for online shopping.
Yes, I have. They are basically online banking, as in you have a credit card, but it’s online. When you’re at a check out, you can use PayPal or the other’s mention to pay for your items.
I have bought a few things online. So far, I’ve had nothing but good experiences with it. We do shop online quite a bit and like it a lot.
I have never sold anything online before. It sounds like a hassle.
I think the biggest issue for young people with shopping online is that they are not careful to check to make sure the person they’re buying for is trustworthy enough to give their information too. I have heard plenty of stories of people buying things from illegitimate sellers and ending up with either low quality items or something that was nothing like they ordered. You need to be super careful when purchasing anything online, because once they have your information, they can do whatever they please with it.

Comments