✵ Journal #4 ✵

Journal #4:


I found it surprising that “turn off your location” even needs to be said. It should be fairly obvious that having your location on all the time probably won’t end too well in the long run.
I do not think they do. But I think they should because they need to know what they’re signing up for. You really never know unless you read and understand them
I would rate it an 8 or so. I never read any terms and conditions, but I never post anything mean or offensive and I think I have my privacy setting on pretty good.
I can read the terms and conditions, even just skim it. I never thought about it that much when I scrolled through and clicked ‘agree’ that I could be saying yes to anything.

I think the biggest issue is privacy/location settings. If you don’t have good privacy setting and your location turned off, anybody can see where you are and what you’re doing.

Comments