✹ Journal #2 ✹

Journal #2


I found how broad it was to be surprising. Honestly, I didn’t even know faxing was a form of digital communication. It’s weird.
Sometimes I find myself relying on my phone for communicating. But, to be fair, it’s not often I have the chance to see my friends face-to-face over the weekend or anything, so it’s better than never talking with them.. I rarely use my phone to communicate with my parents (unless we’re not in the house or my mum needs me to bring her fan downstairs). I wouldn’t say I overused it.
According to Wikipedia, "Blind Carbon Copy is an option available in most email clients that allows the sender to send the message to a list of BCC addresses without other addressees knowing about that fact." I really can't see myself using this, like, ever. I'm pretty confused. It sounds overly complicated. I think the most important thing young people should consider about digital communication is that it isn't everything. Chances are, your Instagram account will be irrelevant at some point, so stressing out over it is a waste of time.

Comments