* Journal #1 *

Journal #1:


What I found most surprising about digital security is that computers can get access to your passwords in less than one second if it’s a word in the dictionary, string of numbers, or something similar.
But, since the website I tested told me it would take a computer 118 billion years to crack, I think I’m okay for now.
I’m pretty confident in my passwords being secure; they’re all different and contain capital letters and numbers. They are also all fairly long and I think they’re difficult to guess.
KeePass seems like a secure program that will remember your passwords and also manage them. It’s also being updated at a consistent pace, so you know that there are people still improving it to make it even better.

I think the most important thing to consider when creating passwords is to acknowledge that your passwords are the key to so much of your personal information. If you are not careful, that information could be jeopardized and at risk.

Comments